Lungula With The Pastor's Daughter

A growl rumbles in my chest again. Feline. Dangerous. It is a sound that has Judy’s punani clenching in spasmodic convulsions. She gasps at the intensity.
"Aki Philip si ulisema ni movie tu tutawatch?" She stares at me, knowing there is no fighting the hunger as i step closer. She retreats again. And again. Until her back comes flush to the wall, my broad chest trapping her against it.
"But movie imeisha," i mutter.
She is resisting but she knows she wants it, She expects a kiss. What she doesn't expect is the abrupt lowering of my head until my lips are at the soft skin of her neck, my teeth scraping over the flesh as my tongue strokes it in a sensual caress. The sensations are so intense, so filled with pleasure.
My fingers race down her body and lift her skirt. They are quick to invade her panties. I have no patience this afternoon. I just don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I know the kind of person she is
XXXXX
How have we found ourselves in this situation? Well, I’ve been getting a lot of impromptu sex lately. The other week, I banged Wanja in her kitchen. This time it was Judy. She is one of the many friends of my former neighbor Lilian. So this past Tuesday, she came looking for Lilian in the afternoon. That was the same day I had left work early. After several meetings, I was tired and needed some rest. But Judy had had no idea that Lilian had moved out at the end of April. Apparently Lilian was now dating a Kenyan Rugby Sevens player who had decided to rent a new apartment in Kilelelshwa for her
So after finding new faces at Lilian’s house, Judy came knocking at my door, perpelexed. I told her that Lilian had moved out and as expected, she was severely disappointed.
“Mbona hata hakunishow?” she ranted. “Imagine nimetoka South C kwote kukam huku. Na simu amezima.”
I invited her in for lunch and a movie so that she wouldn’t have to go back immediately. She agreed. Another guy would have let her go, but not me. Judy was a pastor’s daughter but she wasn’t a holy cat. She loved to party and to have fun. Most pastors kids are rotten anyway. Lilian had also told me how Judy loved sex so as soon as I invited her in, I thought, ‘Why shouldn’t I ask for some?” We had flirted before anyway.
I made my move strategically as we watched the movie. First it was my hands across her shoulders. She didn’t protest. This was followed by plenty of jokes. No one tells jokes better than a man who want some pussy. It’s like the jokes are manufactured in the penis and sent all the way to the brain then to the mouth. I made her laugh again and again but as soon as the movie ended, she got up and said she wanted to leave. I wasn’t going to let her. I got up too, grabbed her arm gently and as she turned, I kissed her. Again, she didn’t protest….. Awesome
XXXX
So here we are, my fingers tickling her pussy. Shudders race down her spine, spread between her thighs and sear her to the very core. I can feel the syrupy dampness wetting her further. I can feel her clit pulse and throb with the need for my touch as her nipples tighten beneath her top.
Judy’s head falls back against the wall; her fingers circle my forearms as my fingers curve at her hips, arching her against me as i bend to press the hard wedge of my erection against the soft pad of her panties.
She jerks at the friction, a whimpering moan escaping her lips as her nerve endings seem to sear with the flames of building passion.
"Napenda nywele yako Judy." I compliment her. Her hair does indeed have the curls of rare flowers. The sound of my voice, the rough growl that whispers over her senses makes her lose control. My hand moves from her hip to rest just beneath the swell of her breast. The subtle stroking of my fingers there has her breathing faster, her nerve endings sensitizing, reaching out for my heat. Sensations whip through her body, tendrils of electricity flickering over her, holding her entranced as my fingers curl in the fabric of her top and begin dragging it upward.
Judy stares up at me, fighting past her dazed senses and the need for my kiss as she feels cool air meet the bare flesh of her stomach. I am taking her top off, lifting it slowly as my tongue strokes her lips, the taste of cinnamon and brown sugar tempting her.
"Philip……by the way this is just a one time thing sawa?." She is shaking, her breasts so swollen, so sensitive that the thought of me touching them drives her insane. Never had arousal been so intense or pleasure so fiery.
"Sawa Judy’ My hungry growl weakens her knees as she feels her top lift slowly over the material of her bra.
“I want you to fuck me hard today Philip”, she says. She really is a certified thot. Maybe this is the reason why Lilian has been avoiding her of late. Before she moved out, Lilian had told me that Judy tried to hit on her boyfriend. She just ‘kanyagiad’ the story after her boyfriend let her in on all the details.
But Judy being a thot is none of my business today. My business is to bang her and set her free.
She pants roughly as i catch her hands and lift them, holding her wrists in one hand and stretching them above her head as the other flips open the latch of her bra. "Uuuuh." She fights to breathe as she feels the material part, the lace scraping against her sensitive nipples. I stare down at her with narrowed eyes.
I smooth the material of her bra from the swollen mounds, making certain to rasp it over the burning tips of her nipples as she cries out at the sensation. Wicked forks of fire shoot from the heated tips to her womb, stealing her breath, her mind, as she trembles at the caress. Her eyes close, her body jerking in sensory overload as she feels my breath whisper over the tips.
My tongue licks over her nipple with just a hint of roughness. It is enough to have her arching against me, her punani convulsing as heated liquid flows from it. She twists in my grip, desperate to get closer, to feel the moist caress just one more time. When it comes she nearly screams. My lips cover the tender peak, drawing it into the furnace of my mouth as i begin to suckle her.
My tongue flickers over it teasingly. Heat rages around Judy, through her, rips through her womb and explodes through her body as i suck at her breast, nip at her nipple, and torture her with a form of pleasure she could not have imagined existed.
She can feel my erection against my jeans, thick, hard. Between layers of clothing i burn her and push her closer to a mindless abyss of pleasure. My tongue flickers over her straining nipple as i bend to her, suckling at her with a slow, easy rhythm.
Judy stands still, staring back at me, trembling with anticipation as i release the snap of her skirt and lower the zipper slowly.

0 comments: