Getting Naughty In The Swimming Pool 18+
WARNING
EXPLICIT CONTENT: Do Not Read If You Are Holier Than Thou
It’s 9pm on a Tuesday night, two weeks ago. I am at sitting on a bench next to a swimming pool at the backyard of a huge mansion in Gigiri. Halima emerges from deep inside the water in her bikini and rushes to where I am. My narrow gaze devours her body, touching her with dark intent. She is always wering her buibui but this time it’s different. She dumps herself on my laps then starts kissing me. Her mum just left the country for Dubai a few hours ago, leaving her home alone. She’s the only child. Her dad passed away a few years ago.
As soon as her mum had left, she called me to tell me she is lonely and that I should come over. I did. I mean who wouldn’t? We had only met once before at a friend’s birthday party in Ngong, where I asked her for her number. Since then, it was all chatting and calls until this night. .
This night I took a cab from town to Gigiri. She cooked for me, before we went to play by the pool. Now she is initiating everything, kissing me
My heart races as her hands drop to my boxers. As I slowly get excited, she withdraws from the kiss
“ I want you to bang me the way you write about it in your articles. Prove that you are that good. Prove it to me tonight.”
She is not the first girl to say such words but hers are laced with hunger, with starvation
“I haven’t had sex in 9 months. My mum is very protective over me.” she adds with a woiyee voice.
Halima needs me to service her so bad. The horniness is all over her face. She needs to still the screaming demand pulsing through her now.
She watches in anticipation as my head rises, my lips parting. She aches for that renewed kiss. Needs it. Desire and unruliness combines as the rushing adrenaline begins to build inside her.
But it isn’t a kiss that I give her. My teeth rake over her neck, the incisors sharp but gentle, scraping over her pulse before moving to her shoulder
Then i bite her. Not deep. Not enough to break the skin, but the flashpoint of pleasure/pain that has her arching to me, a moan sizzling past her lips.
“I’ll give you what you want”, I growl as i move from her then picke her up quickly in my arms.
The next second, I am immersed at the shallow edge of the pool, water levels reaching my chest, hard fingers gripping her ankles to jerk her forward, pulling her covered jewel directly to my waiting mouth as she lies on the hard floor with only her feet in the water
I claw at her panties, yanking them out. Fabric might have ripped. I am not too sure.
Halima hadn’t expected it. She expected soft, gentle foreplay and lots of teasing. Most men focus on too much foreplay because they feel the need to compete with a woman’s past lovers. They tease with the need to ease and impress. They draw out the foreplay and the pleasure until a chic lost all desire to finish the act.


0 comments:
Post a Comment