This is what you guys have been waiting for vera sidika finaly gives her story..

Image result for vera sidikavera sidika tells that "i was accompanied by my mum when i first came to
On arrival, we went to a restaurant where shockingly, we were served food in foolscaps and nylon papers and had to eat using toothpicks! I thought Nairobians were so selfish and were hiding the forks and plates. I mean, we had paid for the food, right? I later came to learn that this was the fast food culture in the city. I had never been to such a busy town. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry, headed somewhere. Honestly, I did not have intentions of staying. My plan was to go back to Mombasa as soon as I finish my studies and ‘chill.’ That changed when I saw how almost everyone around me was juggling day jobs, studies and a myriad of other side hustles. I also joined the bandwagon and got into modelling. Although my ‘assets’ were not as big as they are presently, people still found me attractive, thanks to my coastal accent. Nairobi men, however, did not impress me. They only wanted to get into your pants! And boy, were they aggressive?
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi
kenyatta university"
 vera says it was out of hard work that she is where she is today "when i first joined kenyatta university my assets were not as big as they are presently but people still found me attractive" and she added
"girls in my class would wear high hills and dresses but as for me i was good with a pair of jeans and and flat shoes but later i found out that if you cant beat them join them so i got myself high-heels outdoing all the girls in my class i was flashy than them all"
what lead to such a sudden change in your life:
"i just cant explain it lets say it just happened but as for now am   dating a rich nigerian guy whos name i wont discross and i also run some businesses so my life is going well.
did you your parents about you lightening your skin:
"no no no every decision i make i do it from my heart i told them later of which they asked about it before i even brought it up"
what did your forks say when you dropped school to join the industry:
"why do people go to school its obviously to get education and later earn of which i am doing right now so i think i skipped one step because i got rich abit earlier."
and how did all this begin:
 it all started with p units video you guy i was featured in that video innocently because they needed a girl with big booty and i had it but after the video i was the talk of the town so i took advantage of that and became famous out of nowhere.
On arrival, we went to a restaurant where shockingly, we were served food in foolscaps and nylon papers and had to eat using toothpicks! I thought Nairobians were so selfish and were hiding the forks and plates. I mean, we had paid for the food, right? I later came to learn that this was the fast food culture in the city. I had never been to such a busy town. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry, headed somewhere. Honestly, I did not have intentions of staying. My plan was to go back to Mombasa as soon as I finish my studies and ‘chill.’ That changed when I saw how almost everyone around me was juggling day jobs, studies and a myriad of other side hustles. I also joined the bandwagon and got into modelling. Although my ‘assets’ were not as big as they are presently, people still found me attractive, thanks to my coastal accent. Nairobi men, however, did not impress me. They only wanted to get into your pants! And boy, were they aggressive?
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi
On arrival, we went to a restaurant where shockingly, we were served food in foolscaps and nylon papers and had to eat using toothpicks! I thought Nairobians were so selfish and were hiding the forks and plates. I mean, we had paid for the food, right? I later came to learn that this was the fast food culture in the city. I had never been to such a busy town. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry, headed somewhere. Honestly, I did not have intentions of staying. My plan was to go back to Mombasa as soon as I finish my studies and ‘chill.’ That changed when I saw how almost everyone around me was juggling day jobs, studies and a myriad of other side hustles. I also joined the bandwagon and got into modelling. Although my ‘assets’ were not as big as they are presently, people still found me attractive, thanks to my coastal accent. Nairobi men, however, did not impress me. They only wanted to get into your pants! And boy, were they aggressive?
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi
On arrival, we went to a restaurant where shockingly, we were served food in foolscaps and nylon papers and had to eat using toothpicks! I thought Nairobians were so selfish and were hiding the forks and plates. I mean, we had paid for the food, right? I later came to learn that this was the fast food culture in the city. I had never been to such a busy town. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry, headed somewhere. Honestly, I did not have intentions of staying. My plan was to go back to Mombasa as soon as I finish my studies and ‘chill.’ That changed when I saw how almost everyone around me was juggling day jobs, studies and a myriad of other side hustles. I also joined the bandwagon and got into modelling. Although my ‘assets’ were not as big as they are presently, people still found me attractive, thanks to my coastal accent. Nairobi men, however, did not impress me. They only wanted to get into your pants! And boy, were they aggressive?
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi
was accompanied by my mother when I first came to Nairobi in September 2008 to join Kenyatta University.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi
was accompanied by my mother when I first came to Nairobi in September 2008 to join Kenyatta University
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi
was accompanied by my mother when I first came to Nairobi in September 2008 to join Kenyatta University
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi
was accompanied by my mother when I first came to Nairobi in September 2008 to join Kenyatta University
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000157073/vera-sidika-my-assets-were-not-as-big-when-i-came-to-nairobi

0 comments: