I Had Sex With A Stranger In The Party After My Prom Dance... And I Was A Virgin

Image result for girlsLet's start from the beginning. It was an amazing night and day for me, unforgettable.
I invited a friend to the dance, he is a great dancer and since he got there, we danced and danced all over the place. I had a great time with him. But when the prom dance ended, he left to pick up some friends and he never came back (later i found out that he run into the police and was driving drunk, so he couldn't make it to the after party).
I went to the party after the prom dance with some friends, and as soon as i steped out of the car, there were two guys drinking and talking towards my direction, asking to eachother "Is she or is she not" and i'm like "i am" (i was a little drunk at this point, if not more than a little), Then they said something and i approached to them to hear better (This was like the last time i spoke with the friends i went with to the after). We started talking and then we were in a group with boys and girls just hanging there, having fun, drinking, joking, etc. Thenn out of the sudden this guy (Carlos) heard or noticed that i was cold and he hugged me and i hugged him back and we practically stayed like that the whole time we were there; Carlos was such a gentleman, we girls were in ahurry to use the toilet ad i lived near the place, so he tooks us to my house and waited for us. Inside there, us girls started asking eachother if anyone knew this guy, and turns out nobody was friends with him, kinda odd but it wasn't a big deal. We then left again to the after party and talked there, the whole groups of friends. The the girls started to go and suddenly I was with my girl friend and the two guys that initially talked to me (carlos and his friend); Carlos kept his arms around my waist the whole time. Then my friend wanted to go and I asked Carlos if we could take her home, and he said yes and took her home in his car. After we left he, he started holding my left hand with his right, cause I was freezing cold and we went back to the after party. We talked a little more and then I had to use the bathroom again and we got in the party where everyone was and he was like so protective, he never let me go of my hand and took care of me and watched the bathroom door while I was in there. I have to say that the party was almost full with men only, only a few girls around, I guess that’s why he never let go of me xD.
So, his friend wanted to go home too, he had to work and Carlos asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes and we took him to his house and went back to the after party. Finally alone, we were there talking on the car, and we started making out, then making out heavily (I didn’t think this would go any further because I was on my period and I told him that, but I guess he didn’t care that much); Then he put my seat down and I was lying there and he puts his sit down too, so there we were making out and then he pulled my dress from my chest down to show my boobs and started kissing them and licking them and I kinda told him to bite my nipples and OMG best sensation ever, like an instant ****** for me which he did notice and kept doing it, then he put his hand down to my crutch and starts fingering me OMG felt so great, he made me come several time there in the car, and I was like moaning and screaming and I ended up with bruises on my legs and knees from all the espasm I was having lol. The I reached with my hand his penis and he pulled his pants down and started giving him a *******, he was fairly quiet, perhaps little moans at most. I started licking the head and sucking on it, and sucking on his balls too, they were small so I had no trouble there and I was down on him for quite a long time till I asked “Why don’t you come” and he laughed and said “You want me to come?” and I was like Duuhh, yes. Then kept doing my thing and he started to pull my head away from his penis, he was finally coming and it was getting sensitive there, but I didn’t give up and went to suck his penis again and then he pulled my head away and several times this happened, till he came in my mouth and I swallowed it. Then it was really bright outside, and I told him to stop cause he kinda wanted to get on top of me, told him to stop cause it was a lot of light outside and he told me “where should we go then , to my place?” Ad I said yes. He inmediately stood up, put his pants up and started driving. He had been asking me to go to his place for quite a long time but I just kept saying no and no, till I saw it was too bright outside and people could see us.
So, when we were on our way to his house, I saw his work credential and wanted to see it, he gave it to me and I saw his full name and where he worked (at the local prison as a criminologist), and It kinda made me feel safer because before I saw that, I learned his full name in case he wanted to kill me and chop me into pieces lol.
His house was soo far away the place we were, but we finally made it there and we went in. He lived by himself. We went in, he went to the bathroom for a while and I stood there in the living room. Then he turned the lights off and took off my coat and started kissing me from behind, on my neck, then he hugged me and walked together to his bedroom. Then I put my arms around his and told him once again that I was on my period and I didn’t wanna stain his sheets (white btw, and they ended up with a little blood on them). But he didn’t care and started kissing me and then I was on my back and we were kissing, then he was thrusting against me, with his penis agains my vagina, but I still had my panties on, then he took them off and started thrusting again but I had my hand down my vagina covering it cause he wasn’t wearing any condom, so I told him to put one on. He then pulls out one and put it the wrong way and does this for tree more times and I say to him “don’t worry, don’t be nervous, just relax and try to put it correctly, you don’t want a baby do you? And he was like “no!!” And me “Well, I don’t either” so he finally got it right and tries to get it in me with no luck, it just slipped outside and up from my vagina, then he lifts my left leg and the gets it inside me and starts thrusting but It couldn’t be inside that long, so I decide to change positions, and I get on fours and he easily can get it inside me and starts thrusting hard and I keept telling me to go harder, then he tries to put it on my butthole and I say “Not that way” which he listens and goes back to vaginal (At this point I realize he was going to take directiond and do what I asked…). Then I tell him to put it in my butt slowly and he does, he took direction pretty well, when I told him to stop, he did, when I told him to go deeper and faster he did and OMG best feeling ever, when we both finished, he threw himself to the bed and fell asleep and so did i. The next thing I heard is my phone ringing and him on the toilet so I go there and pick up and is my mom wondering where I was, so I told her I was on my way and hang up. I got dressed and asked Carlos if he could take me home which he did, we barely talk and on the way home, my mom called again and I invented some story about going for breakfast with my friends and Carlos just looked at me with eyes saying “you lying ***** lol”. So, we got to my house, I kissed him and gave him a goodbye kiss and said thanks for taking me home and bye.
I got home at 9 am the next day after my prom dance. And I have to say, it’s the best night I’ve ever had. Sorry for the detailed boring stuff, but I wanted this written off cause my head will forget soon.
I don’t think I’ll ever see him again, but I don’t mind. It was a great first time experience and I don’t regret doing it neither am proud of it.

0 comments: