Africa my continent
I am a very common African ...and who said common Africans can't be cool u .....shut their front door.....am so cool I play golf on the table with a spoon...
I love Africa this is an amaizing place where you find monkeys that are so pieceful......that's us...yeah am am African n I love my colour why would the colour matter anyway I love reffering to myself as human not African who said a black man can't make it in life..f***k him...we are here to make it..our motor is make it or make it..
I love Africa this is an amaizing place where you find monkeys that are so pieceful......that's us...yeah am am African n I love my colour why would the colour matter anyway I love reffering to myself as human not African who said a black man can't make it in life..f***k him...we are here to make it..our motor is make it or make it..

0 comments:
Post a Comment